Upgrade to PRO without losing homepage info

Ask Theme Installation Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

yourdigitalsolution

Upgrade to PRO without losing homepage info

Post by yourdigitalsolution » May 13th, 2015, 8:02 pm

Hi,

I have the free Weblizar theme and I've paid for the Pro theme. But it seems that if I upgrade to Pro I will lose all the information (sliders etc) on my homepage and it makes some changes to the styling on other pages already created. (Kind of makes the upgrade pointless!!)

How can I upgrade to pro theme without losing all the homepage info already built? Please provide step by step instructions so that I do not lose any of my data or change styling of other pages when upgrading from Free to Pro.

Kind regards
Nick

admin
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade to PRO without losing homepage info

Post by admin » May 16th, 2015, 2:15 pm

Hello,

When you Go for Pro , The Premium Theme Generates the SLIDER - Service - Portfolio - Testimonial from CPT , Not from the THEME-OPTIONS. And here you can CREATE many. Not the THREE (FIXED)

So You just need to re-insert them only. Rest the Pages - Posts are the Similar as you created in the Free.

Thanks

selin1

Post by selin1 » August 28th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Hello,

what does that mean exactly: "The Premium Theme Generates the SLIDER - Service - Portfolio - Testimonial from CPT , Not from the THEME-OPTIONS. And here you can CREATE many. Not the THREE (FIXED)"?

I have also updreaded to the pro version, received a zip file, unpacked it. I have the style.css but don't know what to do with it.

Really appreciating your support.

Thanks

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 31st, 2015, 12:11 pm

Hi,

Please unzip the zip file in the wp-content >>themes folder.

Now go to dashboard >>Appearance >>Themes and activate Weblizar Premium Theme.

Thanks.

webstreet

Post by webstreet » September 24th, 2015, 9:03 pm

I just purchase enigma pro and uploaded via ftp. I already built a site with enigma non-pro. The problem is when I activate the pro version all of the work I did is gone. How do I upgrade without loosing any of the work?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » September 29th, 2015, 11:29 am

Hello Webstreet,

When you UPGRADE from FREE TO PREMIUM, Only the Content of the HOME PAGE needs to re-create. Rest of the Page / Post will remain same.

Also, Reassignment of MENUS is needed.

Thanks

Return to “Installation”