Slider & Menu & Background

Ask Theme Settings & Configuration Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

sbastos

Slider & Menu & Background

Post by sbastos » July 25th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Hi,
I have a few questions and I am stuck on this, can you please help me with the following:

I have installed the Lightbox slider and I have created a gallery, I have followed the instructions but seem not to get it to work
* it says to copy the gallery shortcode, I don't have this on my page, as per attachment
* second I want this to be attached to the flexslider page, and your instructions only give the option to add it on a page or post
* Is there a size for the pictures?

*Menu:
I have created the menu and added the test pages to the menu but it still doesn't displays the menu?

*Background:
I have changed the background to a color, but it always default to the image, I want a color and not an image

*Page boxed with menu on the left
How can I switch the menu on the left on the homepage

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Re: Slider & Menu & Background

Post by admin » July 26th, 2014, 5:53 pm

Hi sbastos,

1) Plugin : Which version of plugin you are using ? Free or Premium ??

2) Menu : In you dashboard Go to > Menus , Create menus here and assign these newly created menus as Primary Menu.

Read more here http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/

3) Background: We have updated new package on the amember . You need to log-in in you Amember A/c and download the New Package of Weblizar-Premium .

4) Page boxed with menu on the left:
Theme has only Horizontal Menus . Theme is not designed for the Vertical Menus .

Thanks

sbastos

Post by sbastos » July 29th, 2014, 5:31 pm

Hi,

Thanks for reply, please see further details on the last 4 questions.

1. I am using the free plugin
2. All working now, thanks
3. Hi, I have downloaded the new version (even though I just download mine last week) and when I try to install the new version it says already installed, tried to change the colour and again the image background prevails
4. Page boxed with the left sidebar (and not menu) can be used on the homepage

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » July 29th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Hi,

1:) Use [LBS] short code to show all your images of the gallery .

3:) The new version (package) is available in the amember account. We have added the custom-background feature using theme-options. You can set the color using WordPress' custom-background settings.

4:) For that you need Create Child Theme than go forward for the Customization of the theme. But we will not be responsible for the responsiveness of the theme then.

Return to “Theme Settings & Configuration”