Editing the "Our Portfolio Section' Enigma Parallax Premium Theme Stable Version

Ask Enigma Premium Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

ipublishdigital

Editing the "Our Portfolio Section' Enigma Parallax Premium Theme Stable Version

Post by ipublishdigital » March 8th, 2016, 4:00 pm

Hi,

I recently posted a support post in a thread on the forum but seen have not gotten any response, am reposting it here since have not had a single response in over 3 days.

I would like to change similar things as was on the forum post.

I have changed Portfolio text to Channels, but need to correct a few things:

1. Change the overall size of the "Our Portfolio" and "Partnery" section to adapt same size on homepage as present in 'Team Members' where all photos take the same thumbnail size.
- Make all portfolio and Partnery Images in homepage same size as in demo view. (I currently have some photos bigger than others)
I would like the overall scale to be the same (pictures and buffers between the sections above and below).

3. Remove {All} which is currently showing below images in the portfolio section. I have no idea where it came from.

4. I hope to use Portfolio Page as Channels page and when clicked on mysite/channels want to display 3 columns of channels available as in RECENT POSTS on home or Blog 3 columns.
- Before purchasing Pro, I used
category/channels
to achieve something similar but couldn't achieve the 3 column blog page and this is the major reason why I wanted this theme and purchased the PRO.

5. And unrelated, I would like option to make some posts Wide Blog Detail page as I have blog posts and Youtube Video Playlist embedded with Yottie. The normal blog detail page comes with the Side bar which I would have loved to remove for <some> posts which contains this embed. See http://www.publishonmfb.com/naijaonlinetv/battabox/ for Videos embedded, and http://www.publishonmfb.com/naijaonline ... d-nominee/ for normal blog posts. Please note I don't mind using
Channels/
for this Video Playlists but renaming the
/portfolio to /channels
is given me
404 Error Page

6. Slider: I have resized my image to the recommended size of 1400 X 470. However, it continues to display on one side as if it were bigger than the slide. So I tried uploading 2 of the demo pics in Enigma Free to test it with same size and they seem to work fine. Please help me out as I am out of ideas and no good with CSS. See: http://www.publishonmfb.com/naijaonlinetv/

Kind regards
Using Enigma Parallax Premium Theme Stable Version
Olusegun Olufunmiloye
Naija Online TV

support_staff

Re: Editing the "Our Portfolio Section' Enigma Parallax Premium Theme Stable Version

Post by support_staff » March 9th, 2016, 1:01 pm

Hi,

1) Please re-upload portfolio/client image from your system. Theme uses image resize function.

Which resize the newly uploaded images. If you are using image from media library, images will not resize properly.

3) Please go to Admin Dashboard >>Appearance >>Theme Options >>General Settings and find custom CSS editor.

Now copy below CSS in custom CSS editor.

Code: Select all

.enigma_home_portfolio_caption p {
  display: none ;
}
Save the changes.

4) Please page named "Channels" and on right side of visual editor, you can find Template Option in Page Attributes section.

Please select portfolio related template from it and publish the page.

If you want to only show particular category portfolio in this page, please use Full Width Page as template and on right-top of the visual editor, you find blue (+) button.

Click it and select portfolio in shortcodes option.

Select category and layout and insert the shortcode.

Save the changes.

5)We can make all post full width, with left sidebar or with right sidebar, but not as per particular post.

6) Please re-upload image to slider. No need to resize the image. Theme Automatically resize as per slider size.

Thanks.

ipublishdigital

Re: Editing the "Our Portfolio Section' Enigma Parallax Premium Theme Stable Version

Post by ipublishdigital » March 10th, 2016, 4:11 pm

Thanks for the support.

I have re-uploaded the images to portfolio as advised and with the CSS provided, it has removed the ALL from Categories.

1. However: The Client area pics are still not re-sizing automatically after re-uploading new images without using WP Edit image functions especially for Logos which are taller than their width.

2. I understand we can't make some post full width and others not. Am thinking I might have to opt for the full width Blog detail option with no sidebar then. Please direct me on how to achieve that as because am uploading mostly Videos, I would love the thumbnails to have the right display and not too small. Otherwise, am testing using
Page/
for the video thumbnails but hasn't worked so far.

3. I have re-uploaded slider Images and am still having the same issues, even used another banner with bigger size and it still falls outside the slider box.

So as it is, only need support with the above 3 things now.

Kind regards and thanks again.

Return to “Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug”