Enigma Parallax Premium unresponsive

Ask Enigma Premium Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

ipublishdigital

Enigma Parallax Premium unresponsive

Post by ipublishdigital » October 18th, 2016, 5:11 am

Hi admin,

Please my site has just gone totally unresponsive. With virtually all features of the homepage lost.

Errors

Child theme corrupt, deactivated it. However Enigma Paralax Premium inherited errors such as

Homepage: Doughnut/social media icons appearing in the middle of page. Messy

Enigma Slider images on laptops (smaller screen) goes under header where logo/site description is. Some screen have slider image on the left and blank on the right (Half and Half) see screenshot: http://prntscr.com/cvlvf4

Enigma Blog Option: Blog displaying incorrect amount specified under theme options/blog options. I have always used 3, but now seeing 5-6 blog posts depending on device/browser. Autoplay not effective.

Testimonial Option:
Homepage Testimonial displaying on the right side of browser. (Used to be in the middle. Also, Testimonial shows all at once. Doesn't obey: Testimonial Slide Item/1/Testimonial Slide AutoPlay including duration. See screenshot: http://prntscr.com/cvlvwk

Client Option: Homepage not autoplaying images of client presents, displays all at once and also at upto 3 columns.

Callout Option: Set this up to be right under Slider. Now appears at the bottom of homepage, right before widgets.

Team members: Not displaying in homepage, option to drag and drop in wp-admin/theme options/customizer missing.

Tried to restore defaults, not working as well.

In Blog (Page): Some featured image appears wider than view port.

Post sometimes displaying sidebar ads under footer.

I have tried to remove last installed plugin - AMP and cleared cache, still no responsiveness. Setting up sandbox sub domain now to test further.

ipublishdigital

Re: Enigma Parallax Premium unresponsive

Post by ipublishdigital » October 18th, 2016, 5:12 am

Just realised I didn't include my url. It's http://www.naijaonlinetv.co.uk/

support_staff

Post by support_staff » October 18th, 2016, 10:37 am

please send the temp access of site at lizarweb[at]gmail[dot]com
We'll resolve the issue asap.

Note: please mention the link of this forum in mail.
Thanks.

ipublishdigital

Post by ipublishdigital » October 18th, 2016, 7:06 pm

Thanks, will do that asap.

ipublishdigital

Post by ipublishdigital » October 19th, 2016, 9:33 pm

HI Admin,

I have sent the details to the email. Please can you let me know when you see it?

support_staff

Post by support_staff » October 20th, 2016, 5:52 pm

Hello,

ipublishdigital

we check your site. it work fine.it is responsive. Let us know where you have issue in detail

ipublishdigital

Post by ipublishdigital » October 21st, 2016, 12:13 pm

Hi Support,

Thanks for looking but am not sure what you mean by the site is fine.

Please see this images:

1. Screenshot_1.png shows our testimonials. Clearly they are on the left hand side of the page and should be in the middle and rotating which it's no longer doing.
Screenshot_1.png
Testimonials
2. Blog Page: Screenshot_2.png shows the recent blogposts which shows more than specified nos of posts (3). Also I would like to strip off tags and leave just post headline and post Featured Image.
Screenshot_2.png
Blog Page
3. Client column:
Screenshot_3.png
Client/Partners
Shows all client's logo displaying rather than specified (4) at a time and rotating.

4. Call out option/arrangement in wp-admin/customizer. The arrangement in the customizer option for enigma does not correspond with the outlook on the home page. E.g: Look out the Call out option showing last in screenshot while on some browser's viewing the home page comes after slider. This was the last before, don't know how it came back under slider.
Screenshot_4.png
Customizer

Screenshot_5.png
Homepage view
5. Blog post: On some browsers am getting doughnuts in the middle of the header of post and even a messy look. (this might be cache but please look into it.)

ipublishdigital

Post by ipublishdigital » October 21st, 2016, 12:16 pm

Please have a look at the theme options/blog, testimonials and see the settings there and look at the screenshot or better still view homepage in your browser - Chrome and Explorer. You will see there's a difference on the output from the settings. I could have re-uploaded the theme but am scared of loosing the customisation totally

support_staff

Post by support_staff » October 22nd, 2016, 1:19 pm

Hello,

ipublishdigital

the plugin "Speed Booster Pack" is create such issue. you can check your site it is work's fine when deactivate "Speed Booster Pack" plugin.Let us know for further query

ipublishdigital

Post by ipublishdigital » November 5th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Hi Admin,

Here's saying thank you for helping resolve my issue with the unresponsiveness caused by speed booster pack.

I was hoping for suggestions for helping with the features provided by speed booster pack to improve speed/page loading? Any ideas?

Return to “Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug”