Sorry to say this ....... license

Ask Enigma Premium Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

etterpausen

Sorry to say this ....... license

Post by etterpausen » August 30th, 2019, 9:37 pm

I bought a premium theme from you some years ago with lifetime license , but this "lifetime license " with your company is not what it says .
I don`t know if this is me and my problem or other people have the same problem ??
Thrue som years , we buy and delete differnts domain , and when you start a new one , you will use some themes , and maybe themes you are used before .
When I delete or stop one of my domain I always take down , deleting the theme I bought For me it is : Enigma Premium , for it says that I can just use this theme on 1 webpage , and it is just one lisence .
SO if I delete the one that is active , then I can use it on one of my other domain , .... I though .
Installed on the new domanin , I have to put in my license key XXXXXXXXX , and then I got : Sorry, you have already reached limit of activations (1 active, 1 allowed).
Ok whats the problem I think I write to them and say whats happend , of course as I told , I have had differnt domain , but just one with this theme , and I got an answare like this : >Hello,
>
>We changed the license from License 1 ) ...........com to License 2 ) .............nu now this is 3rd time you are asking for the change ?
>
>This is out of policy - sorry.
>
>Thanks
IF I BUY AND LISENCE IT IS NOT YOU AND YOUR COMPANY WHO SHALL TELL ME WHERE I WILL HAVE MY LICENSE ON THE WITCH DOMAIN ; I DO !!!!! And so long I follow the policy for the license , just on one side , it is up to me , where I use not you

support_staff

Re: Sorry to say this ....... license

Post by support_staff » September 25th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Hello,

Please contact to -> lizarweb (at) gmail (dot) com for Licensing Issue.

Thanks

Return to “Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug”