[RESOLVED] ShortCode for PopUp Form?

Newsletter Subscription Form Pro Plugin for WordPress to track Subscribers and send emails. This plugin is a responsive subscription form for blogs and page by widget and shortcode. Allows collecting all visitors to emails Auto and Manually Notify system.

Moderator: forum_m

support_staff

Re: ShortCode for PopUp Form?

Post by support_staff » February 16th, 2017, 2:01 pm

Hi,

This shortcode adds a pop-up form button with own format. In your case, we will customize it so you can add it between two words. Please shared your back end details again on our id

sensorgrafie

Post by sensorgrafie » February 16th, 2017, 2:06 pm

Hi,

I can share and open your login again, but I do not want to have a customized solution, because as soon I will update the plugin in the future this customization is gone. I would love to see a general solution as I think it makes more sense to have the ability to place a shortcode between words and if required a user can always add space and lines on his own needs.

sensorgrafie

Post by sensorgrafie » February 17th, 2017, 1:23 pm

I was in contact with the developer of my theme as you believed that the extra paragraph's were added due to the theme. Therefore I reached out and got the answer that it is the plugin / shortcode causing the extra p's. For test purposes I used another plugin that has shortcodes and implemented it the same way as I did with NSFP and have to say the other plugin is not adding any line breaks. So it can't be the theme. It is the NSFP plugin.

Here is my test page:

https://www.sensorgrafie.de/temptest/

the code is

Code: Select all

<p> please click on [ns_popup_form id='12345'] to subscribe. </p>
<p>Click [sg_popup id="1" event="click"]here to[/sg_popup] follow me</p>
and also using the shortcodes of the other plugin on my booking form pages do work, which means that the NSFP shortcode is having more issues.

sensorgrafie

Post by sensorgrafie » February 17th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Hello,

Initially I thought the shortcode issue that exists with my booking form had been solved today. Unfortunately this is not the case, it got even worse.

The regular pop up form button that I have on my page "bottom" "right" has lost it's layout, although the settings are made and have not been changed.
When I place the shortcode within my booking form the shortcode now opens correctly the NSFP form, but the booking form itself throws an 304 forbidden error after somebody sends out a booking.

I've rolled back to an older version of NSFP to bring back the regular button to be displayed nicely.

I'm sorry for not having better news.

sensorgrafie

Re: [RESOLVED] ShortCode for PopUp Form?

Post by sensorgrafie » February 20th, 2017, 12:43 pm

Version 5.5.4 fixed the issues finally!

Thank you!

sensorgrafie

Post by sensorgrafie » February 25th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Unfortunately, the issue is still there. So I had to remove the shortcode again. Whenever a customer fills out the booking form, they do get a 403 forbidden page instead of the confirmation be displayed.

support_staff

Re: [REOPENED] ShortCode for PopUp Form?

Post by support_staff » February 27th, 2017, 12:54 pm

Hello Jorg,

As I tested your issue at your end It's working fine with all browser. It may be temporary issue form server side. Please check again.

Note : As I try to open your site URL on my IPad. In safari browser site url redirect to a Message page " Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding. This issue put up randomly. Please check and contact to your server provider and website developer for it.

sensorgrafie

Re: [REOPENED] ShortCode for PopUp Form?

Post by sensorgrafie » February 27th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Hi,

it is not the Newsletter Subscription Form itself!

A 403 forbidden page comes up when the booking form (that is the large form on the page) is filled out and send. The newsletter subscription form is placed via shortcode on the page, if I remove the shortcode the booking form works pretty well. Whereas the newsletter form itself works perfectly now it makes trouble with the execution of the booking form of the event plugin.

I have setup a a test page https://www.sensorgrafie.de/veranstaltu ... gnorieren/ if you fill out the form with address details to subscript to the test event you will be greeted with a 403 forbidden page is there a redirect in place when placing a newsletter shortcode?

sensorgrafie

Post by sensorgrafie » February 28th, 2017, 11:08 am

Many thanks again for your outstanding support!

As we have found out it is the installed application firewall producing the 403 forbidden site and not the plugin.
My apologies for not being aware of this and causing workload on your site.

Cheers
Joerg

Return to “Newsletter Subscription Form Pro”