Manual email to subscribers

Newsletter Subscription Form Pro Plugin for WordPress to track Subscribers and send emails. This plugin is a responsive subscription form for blogs and page by widget and shortcode. Allows collecting all visitors to emails Auto and Manually Notify system.

Moderator: forum_m

peterdo

Manual email to subscribers

Post by peterdo » March 28th, 2017, 3:52 am

Just bought the newsletter subscription form plugin. I am having trouble sending a manual message to subscribed users. Every time I write a message under “Subscriber list options” a press Send, the user receives a message saying “Hello” at the top.. The text under “Subject" displays correctly, but I never wrote hello in the message field.. How do I remove the text "Hello" ??

Please help asap.

Thanks.

Regards,
Peter Olesen

support_staff

Re: Manual email to subscribers

Post by support_staff » March 28th, 2017, 11:36 am

Hello Peter,

Here are some comments as your question and concern.

1. If message body is blank or f_name and l_name is not used with message body that time mailer send a manual message to your users like : "Hello f_name l_name, ....".
In your case, you just need to use f_name and l_name with your message.

2. You can remove and changes from plugin file.
Path : Go to plugin directory then --->>> /wnlsp-options/wnlsp-option-data.php
Line No. : 603
Old Code : $messagebody_l = 'Hello '.$f_name.' '.$l_name.'</br></br>'.$custom_message;
Updated Ccode : $messagebody_l = $f_name.' '.$l_name.'</br></br>'.$custom_message;

If you still have any issue and concern. Please send your site link with temp access details at lizarweb [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank You

Return to “Newsletter Subscription Form Pro”