[RESOLVED] Issue in 5.7 with categories and new entries

Newsletter Subscription Form Pro Plugin for WordPress to track Subscribers and send emails. This plugin is a responsive subscription form for blogs and page by widget and shortcode. Allows collecting all visitors to emails Auto and Manually Notify system.

Moderator: forum_m

sensorgrafie

[RESOLVED] Issue in 5.7 with categories and new entries

Post by sensorgrafie » April 12th, 2017, 1:58 pm

Hello! How are you today? I just have encountered an issue, when somebody enters the Newsletter Subscription Form, the entry is not added to the database (list) but the confirmation is send out to approve the subscription. The containing link for confirmation will fail of course as the entry is not in the DB.

I do have thousands of PHP errors like [Wed Apr 12 09:51:16 2017] [-:error] [pid 22280] [client 2a02:908:1070:c9a0:9ddf:3ab8:38a2:1e39] [host http://www.sensorgrafie.de] WordPress-Datenbank-Fehler Table 'db1xxxxxxx7-sensorgrafie.wp_nls_subscribers_categories' doesn't exist f\xc3\xbcr Abfrage SELECT * FROM wp_nls_subscribers_categories von require_once('wp-admin/admin.php'), require('wp-admin/menu.php'), require_once('wp-admin/includes/menu.php'), do_action('admin_menu'), WP_Hook-]do_action, WP_Hook-]apply_filters, markers_xml

Also when I try to turn on the categories and add a new category simultaneously, the category is not created and the switch toggles back to no(t use categories). When activating the categories and saving the settings first the option (using categories) stays switched on, but I'm not able to add new categories.
Last edited by sensorgrafie on April 23rd, 2017, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

support_staff

Re: Issue in 5.7 with categories and new entries

Post by support_staff » April 17th, 2017, 10:48 am

Hello sensorgrafie,
your issue has been resolved, you can check.
Thanks

sensorgrafie

Re: Issue in 5.7 with categories and new entries

Post by sensorgrafie » April 23rd, 2017, 5:13 pm

Yes I confirm the issue has been resolved.
Many thanks!

Return to “Newsletter Subscription Form Pro”