Background color in header

Ask Scoreline Premium Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

timehackersunite

Background color in header

Post by timehackersunite » September 3rd, 2017, 7:10 pm

Hello,

I need to change the background color in my header to white, but the theme only gives me the direct ability to set my color for the entire website. I choose teal to go with my logo and color scheme. However, there is teal IN my logo so this puts a teal background behind my logo and that part of the logo then disappears into the background. If I change the whole website to white so I can have a white background in the header - the logo looks great! But the rest of the website does not. I do not know enough about CSS to write my own code and I tried to edit the theme itself without success (and don't want to press my luck and end up having to start all over) so do you have some custom CSS I can plug in to change JUST the background in the header? Also, my website is due to launch on Wednesday 9/6 (3 days) so hopefully this can be responded to ASAP.

Thanks! :D

support_staff

Re: Background color in header

Post by support_staff » September 5th, 2017, 10:50 am

Hiii,

paste the below code in Custom CSS box and save -

.scoreline-header {
background-color: #fff !important;
}

This css is use to change the background color of header you can change the color as per your requirement.

Thanks.

Return to “Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug”