Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Ask Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs Related issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

mlevermann

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Post by mlevermann » August 12th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Hello, I am of use Wordpress 4. 8. 1 and bought the Plugin „Seo to image Optoimizer Per“. Nachem our on-line magazine now more than 55,000 photos has, it probably becomes a time a little bit in it to optimise. So the plan.
After the download and the installation the Plugin already hung with the activation. Here appear the error message: Fatally error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0
All the same what I make, the Plugin cannot be used. Over and over again appears the error message. Also this deactivate from Plugins did not help. What can I make?

mlevermann

Re: Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Post by mlevermann » August 12th, 2017, 12:42 pm

After the deinstallation of the Pluins as well as the new installation it came to no problems. Now with the renewed activation the Plugin caused a server mistake 500.

support_staff

Re: Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Post by support_staff » August 14th, 2017, 1:21 pm

hi mlevermann.

please share the site URL and temp access of site to lizarweb[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thank You.

Return to “Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs”