Migrating from Free to Pro

Ask any plugin errors & bugs related issues here

Moderator: forum_m

isak87

Migrating from Free to Pro

Post by isak87 » February 20th, 2019, 9:15 am

I purchased the PRO version of the Photo Gallery ONLY because I want the ability to rearrange my images. The newest photos I add should be at the beginning of the gallery, but the FREE version puts them at the end.

However after purchasing the PRO version, I do not see the Gallery I created in the FREE version. How do I migrate that gallery to the PRO version?

Also, when I add a photo in the FREE version, I can add a caption and a link. The PRO version does not seem to offer me the option to add a link. Did I miss that somehow? I need to be able to add a link.

Thanks much.

support_staff

Re: Migrating from Free to Pro

Post by support_staff » February 20th, 2019, 1:41 pm

Hi, isak87

Thanks for purchasing the PRO version of the Photo Gallery.
As you says that you created in the FREE version you want to migrate that gallery to the PRO version, is possible. we need to customize that functionality in the plugin.
aslo we need check and fix add caption and a link issue in that. for this customization We need to check on your server and demo sites to provide you a better solution.
So please share your site temp access here - lizarweb@gmail.com

Thanks

isak87

Post by isak87 » February 20th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Thanks for the quick response.

Can you send me updated files for the plugin rather than accessing my website?

It seems the plugin doesn't support pagination either, so it may be that this plugin will not work for my needs. I have over 100 images with links I want to add.

isak87

Post by isak87 » February 21st, 2019, 9:39 am

I'd like to request a refund on the PRO version. I found that by adding a url link to the images in the media library and some media css for various devices, I can make the native Wordpress Gallery work for my needs. Please let me know about the refund. Thank you.

support_staff

Post by support_staff » February 21st, 2019, 10:50 am

Okay,

Sure, we can send you updated files for the plugin we need some time to customize and fix your issues with the plugin hope you can understand.
we continuously working on your issues to resolve them and fix them. after resolving all your issues we notify you.

Thankyou

isak87

Post by isak87 » February 21st, 2019, 8:47 pm

I'd like to request a refund on the PRO version. I found that by adding a url link to the images in the media library and some media css for various devices, I can make the native Wordpress Gallery work for my needs. Please let me know about the refund. Thank you.

support_staff

Post by support_staff » February 23rd, 2019, 11:10 am

Hello, isak87

About the refund more details please contact here - lizarweb@gmail.com

Thanks

support_staff

Post by support_staff » February 27th, 2019, 4:52 pm

hello,

Sorry for all the things,
We inform you that we fixed your issue and updated file send you on your email address please check.

thanks

isak87

Post by isak87 » February 27th, 2019, 7:57 pm

As I have noted, I have come up with an alternative that works for me, so I am requesting a refund.

Return to “Plugin Problem, Errors & Bugs”