Not able to make short code work

Ask any plugin errors & bugs related issues here

Moderator: forum_m

alma2nn

Not able to make short code work

Post by alma2nn » June 29th, 2014, 5:09 am

Hi,

I installed Responsive photo gallery pro, followed the instructions and pasted the short code both on a page and post. It only shows the title of the gallery. It does not show the images at all.

azcaprint

Re: Not able to make short code work

Post by azcaprint » June 30th, 2014, 9:30 am

I am having the same problem. I tried the free version and it did not work on that version, so I paid the $10 and this is the same or worse!!!!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » June 30th, 2014, 1:23 pm

Hi Azcaprint and Alma2nn,

Greeting of the day!

Please upload fresh images while creating a new photo gallery. Don't use & attach pre-uploaded images into gallery. Then It will always work.

Our plugin uses CPT(Custom Post Type) feature to render Photo Galleries on site.

If we create any post in Responsive Photo Gallery CPT and attach any pre-uploaded image into post then image will insert into the post but not attached with CPT type. That's why only gallery title will appears. So, please upload new images while create a new photo gallery.

Good News is: Most of our new users facing this problem. So, we decided to upgrade our plugin Version 1.2 to 1.3 with new interactive image uploading interface and no more previous bugs or problems like pre-uploaded images. New Version 1.3 is almost ready only few testing phase remaining. Version 1.3 will be available within 2-3days in your Weblizar Amember Account.

Many Thanks
Weblizar

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » July 3rd, 2014, 1:03 pm

Hi All Users,

Responsive Photo Gallery Version 1.3 is live now and available for download in your Weblizar Amember Account.

Version 1.3 is now with an easiest & very simple gallery creation and image uploading dashboard. Now, you can easily upload new images, use any pre-uploaded images into gallery.

Q. How do i upgrade?

Ans. Follow Simple Steps:

- login to your site admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins menu
- Deactivate previous version and delete
- Upload the version 1.3 and activate
- Go to Add New Gallery plugin menu page, and start creating

Upgrade Notice: We revamped all admin interface in version 1.3. So, each user which are planning to upgrade version 1.x ---> version 1.3, need to recreate all it's gallery only once.

I hope you will like the new admin interface. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Kindest Regards
Weblizar

Return to “Plugin Problem, Errors & Bugs”