Cashfree Payment gateway is a full stack payments solution. It helps Indian businesses accept and send money and is used by 15000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, bulk refunds etc.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working :
1. Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
3. Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin Dashboard.
2. Go to WooCommerce Settings, click on Payment tab and click on CashFree under Payment Gateways section.
3. Tick the checkbox against “Enable/Disable” label.
4. Enter your Cashfree Merchant App Id and Merchant Secret Key Available on your Merchant Dashboard.
5. Click “Save Changes.
1. Login with the credentials in the cashfree.
2. Enable test mode
3. click to view on Dashboard.
4. Click on credential to get App Id and secret key.
5. Click on get credential and get it.
In this article, we told you how to use Multiple Payment Solutions for WooCommerce with Cashfree payment system using the Cashfree Payment Gateway plugin. Of course, there are some other plugins but we’re pretty sure this is the best one. Please let us know if you have any questions on the topic.