If you are using our latest WordPress plugin Facebook Feed Pro and if you are in desperate need of a helpful tutorial to educate you on how you can generate a Facebook access token, you are at the right place.
We will cover step by step process on how anyone can generate Facebook access token to display your Facebook feed on your online property.
Follow these steps, and the whole process will be easy and fast.
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/apps.
- Click on Add a New App
- In the two empty fields, you can see further, Enter the name of your business where you are going to use this access token (you can put name of your website) and an email address for future communications Check out this also bhkik app for android knows that chatting apps
- Once you’ve submitted the information, click on Create App ID
- Visit https://developers.facebook.com/tools/explorer and select the app that you’ve created instead of Graph API Explorer.
- Click on Get Token and select Get User Access Token from the drop-down menu.
- Check which options will be suitable for you. If you are using Facebook Feed Pro, please select the following options:user_about_me
- Once you are done with the permissions, click on Get Access Token
- Confirm all the Requests asked by Facebook.
- Click Info icon which is in front of the freshly generated token.
- A new window will pop up, Please select Open in Access Token Tool
- It’s the final step, just click on Extend Access Token and you are good to go.
- After putting your Facebook credentials, an access token will be generated that is ready to be used with Facebook Feed Pro.
Important! Facebook access token is valid only for two months, so make sure you take all these steps again in two months, to get a new access token.