Photo Gallery For Flickr is based on Flickr JS API. It is used for display and manage your flickr account gallery in your wordpress’s published page/post.
Create a New Flickr Photo Gallery
- Click on Add New Gallery link into Flickr Photo Gallery plugin menu.
- Provide a Title to the album gallery.
- Enter your Flickr Account API Key, you can get your a key through “Get Your API Key” link.
- Now enter your Flickr Album ID which you want to display in this album gallery, you can also get your Flickr Album ID through “Get Your Album ID” link.
- Click on Publish button to publish your Flickr Photo Gallery.
- Copy shorcode [PGF id=xxxx], this will be use later to display your Flickr Photo Gallery in any Page / Post.
Publish Flickr Photo Gallery In Page
- Click on ADD New link into Pages menu.
- Page the copied shortcode [PGF id=xxxx] into page content editor.
- This step is optional and depend on your theme. If your theme allows you to select available template like Default, Full Width etc then you can use desired template for your gallery.
- Click on Publish button to display your Flickr Photo Gallery on created page.
- Now check created Flickr Album Gallery Preview through View Page button below title.
Flickr Photo Gallery Settings
- Album Gallery Title : Through this setting you can show/hide the Flickr Photo Gallery Title on published page / post.
- Choose Lightbox for Album : This setting allow to select different 8 types of light box for individual gallery. Each light box has different style to display and represent your album photos.
- Photo Gallery Layout : This setting allow to set 6 types of gallery layout. If you have large number of photos in your Flickr Album use max column layout in gallery.
- Show Album Thumbnail Limit : If your album has large number of image then you can limit no of loading images using this settings.