Theme Installation Guide.

Ask Theme Installation Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

admin
Site Admin

Theme Installation Guide.

Post by admin » September 6th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Thanks for purchasing our Weblizar Premium theme.

For Weblizar Premium Theme.

Step 1 - Go to Weblizar Amember Dashboard and login with previously created username and password.

Step 2 - Download the weblizar theme and upload the theme on your hosting server via Any FTP (File zilla) Other wise WordPress theme installer. or unzip the theme package.

Step 3 - After that Go to WordPress Dashboard ->appearance ->themes and Activate Weblizar Premium theme.

It will resolved your problem. If you have more query let me know.

Please Create new thread on our support forum

alvarohoro

Re: Theme Installation Guide.

Post by alvarohoro » September 7th, 2014, 4:52 am

How can I update?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » September 7th, 2014, 7:03 am

Hello,

Follow these simple steps.

1) Login to your weblizar/amember account.

2) Here your will see the latest update for the product ,you have purchased from weblizar[dot]com .

3) Download the latest one on your local drive.

4) Now login to your WordPress Hosting server, You need to remove/delete older version from the server.

5) Finally you have to upload the latest version using any of FTP client, We recommend you to upload theme package using FTP because the SIZE of the theme is larger then WORD PRESS' admin allow.

Thanks

ellatoni

Post by ellatoni » October 7th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Hello. I just purchased the Premium version of Green-lantern. I love the design. I downloaded the zip folder as per your instructions. Then when I try to upload it through the 'Upload' function in the Theme Installation side of Wordpress I get an error saying 'upload failed'. I tried several times getting the same message. Then I tried the other way you explain through FTP. I uploaded all the files via FTP and the folder (not in Zip format) is all in the right directory but then when I activate it, NOTHING happens. Can you please hhelp?
Thank you

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » October 7th, 2014, 11:23 pm

@ ellatoni : send me your FTP detail at my email that is lizarweb[at]gmail[dot]com

robertsmith06

Post by robertsmith06 » November 20th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Following your upgrade steps and the step where you state you need to remove/delete the previous version of Weblizar....will this remove all of my pages, images, etc?
What is removed/deleted when this is performed?

This does not seem to be the best path to update a software version. Is there any plans to do this through wordpress as how plugins and other themes are updated so I do not have to do a complete removal and re-install?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » November 21st, 2014, 4:42 pm

We'll implement this in future..soon.

Thanks

gregsher

Post by gregsher » November 27th, 2014, 11:24 am

Hello, i have made a site with the free version now want to upgrade. I am worried if i delete files it will cause a problem and not have all my settings saved.

If i install this Premium Version will the site still be the same but with the new features?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » November 27th, 2014, 6:53 pm

HI,

The Premium Package is New on your server.

The Free data will be saved Provided you do not Delete them.

Thanks

aanasnl

Post by aanasnl » December 15th, 2014, 2:59 am

Hi,

After your message above, I just bought the premium theme and installed....but lost everything I created before. This is...well, pretty disastrous for me.

I have created a backup and will try to implement that, but that doesn't give me the premium theme on there. How would I proceed without losing everything I have created in the free theme?

Thanks. Your help is very appreciated.

Jeroen

Return to “Installation”