Hosting Timeout on wp-admin

Ask Theme Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

phillypuddy

Hosting Timeout on wp-admin

Post by phillypuddy » April 12th, 2018, 12:39 am

We have been using the Engima Pro theme for a client for over a year now, but just started to experience a hosting timeout error when trying to access the dashboard. We thought the theme may have been hacked, so I deleted the old version, deleted the database, and re-uploaded a clean version of everything. Same error. Sat on the phone with hosting company for up to two hours trying to figure out any hosting issues, database issues, etc. None were found. Then the hosting company switched the theme to the Wordpress 2017 theme, and we were able to login with no issues. Switch the theme back to Enigma Pro, we have issues again. So basically we are currently unable to login to the theme in order to update it for the client, which is not good. We keep getting a hosting timeout error which is attached. However, when going back to the site, we can see the Wordpress menu at the top. Try to access the Dashboard again, back to the timeout issue, and no access to the Dashboard. We really don't want to change the theme on them, so I wanted to post here in case this has ever occurred to anyone at all, or if the developers have been made aware of the issue themselves. I have never seen this problem before in 14 years of web development, so if there is a fix to this, please let me know.

The site is thompsonarthur.com for reference.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments
hostingTimeoutError.JPG

admin
Site Admin

Re: Hosting Timeout on wp-admin

Post by admin » April 12th, 2018, 11:32 am

Hello phillypuddy ,

Kindly share your wordpress login to me at lizarweb (at) gmail (dot) com . I have also never seen this type of error from any of my clients.

I appreciate your patience , I assure you to help you out from this.

Thanks
Vibhor.

Return to “Theme Problem, Error & Bug”