Enigma Premium - Services section missing the Page Links to section

Ask Theme Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

judemallard

Enigma Premium - Services section missing the Page Links to section

Post by judemallard » January 22nd, 2017, 9:33 am

Hi folks - big fan of weblizar and have my lifetime membership - just got a couple of questions as I just downloaded the current version of Enigma Premium - my previous version on another blog that I downloaded in April 2016 is working fine

• I just set up a 2nd blog - I can't get rid of the READ MORE button or edit it when I go into the SERVICES Section - it shows the part for SERVICES DETAILS section - but not the PAGE LINKS TO section - when I went into my OTHER blog I could see that there was suppose to be a Page Links to section or how else would I remove that pesky little READ MORE button.

• Also - it's a small issue - but on my first blog - when I put the Category Widget in - it shows the Category text right on top of the Drown Down menu option - but in this new version - the text is squished along the left side of the Dropdown Window - can you let me know how to fix this too.
• One last question – is it possible to center the TAG LINE – I uploaded a logo and the tag line starts at the edge of the left side of the logo which doesn’t line up with the text part. It’s not a big issue – just thought I would ask.

Thanks
Jude

support_staff

Re: Enigma Premium - Services section missing the Page Links to section

Post by support_staff » January 23rd, 2017, 11:56 am

please give your site url

judemallard

Post by judemallard » January 23rd, 2017, 9:27 pm

Hey there support - I think someone has already logged in to work on it - as I have seen some of the changes. I sent my login to your gmail account.

Thanks for centering the Tag line - it looks awesome.
The Categories Drop down text is above the drop down menu it like I wanted - THANKS

The Read More tab is off the Services - Thanks

I just need the Page Links Section to option to also be included under the SERVICES DETAILS section - in the SERVICES SLIDER options

You folks are awesome - thanks
Jude
Last edited by judemallard on January 23rd, 2017, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

judemallard

Post by judemallard » January 23rd, 2017, 9:30 pm

ALSO - one more question for you:

site URL is www.recruitingnow.ca/wordpress2 (my test site)

Is there an option when you create a custom link in the MENU tabs - that you can have it open in another window?

IF you click on JobSeekers or Our Blog it goes into my 2nd blog - but it doesn't pop into another window - is this possible ? Just curious.

Thanks.
Jude

judemallard

Post by judemallard » January 23rd, 2017, 10:31 pm

You guys are awesome - thank you for the edits.

I'm really enjoying working with these themes - one of my FAVES.

Everything is looking great - I just have the ONE query about is it possible to include an "open in a new window" option when creating a Custom Link Menu tab :-)

support_staff

Post by support_staff » January 24th, 2017, 1:46 pm

click on video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOgJY8afUng to see how to add new tab in custom link

judemallard

Post by judemallard » January 24th, 2017, 11:36 pm

YOU FOLKS ARE AWESOME - I didn't even have to watch the full video :-) as soon as I saw the Screen Options it all made sense - THANKS.

support_staff

Post by support_staff » January 25th, 2017, 11:09 am

Let us know for further query

Return to “Theme Problem, Error & Bug”