Another issue on pages with Lightbox Slider Pro galleries

Ask any plugin errors & bugs related issues here

Moderator: forum_m

tmbstudios

Another issue on pages with Lightbox Slider Pro galleries

Post by tmbstudios » October 21st, 2015, 4:49 pm

Hello, I have another serious issue with the Lightbox Gallery Pro on one of my sites. On all pages where I have placed the gallery, there is a weird double scroll-bar on the right side of the page, and the outer one does not operate, making it seem like you can't scroll down the page. Also, the Top Menu is shoved to the right so far that the last item wraps in a second line underneath the first. It doesn't do that on any other pages.

http://nysbs.org/newsite/photos/ - this is just one of the pages where the problem appears. It is on every single page where there's a gallery.

tmbstudios

Re: Another issue on pages with Lightbox Slider Pro galleries

Post by tmbstudios » October 21st, 2015, 10:48 pm

My theme's author wrote this:
lightbox slider pro is loading Bootstrap and affecting the theme's own Bootstrap grid layout. The theme has a custom grid container size that is 1190px wide when it was generated from the bootstrap site, whereas the lightbox one has a default 1170px grid size. That 20px difference is enough that the lightbox plugin is overriding the theme, your menu container is smaller, enough to float your last menu item to a second row on the pages your lightbox loads.

There is a conflict between the two bootstraps being loaded.
So how do we fix it? I sent you temporary admin access to the site yesterday morning, and haven't heard anything back. This is rather time-sensitive, as the client is reviewing the site this week.

tmbstudios

Re: Another issue on pages with Lightbox Slider Pro galleries

Post by tmbstudios » October 22nd, 2015, 8:59 pm

Due to lack of action, I have had to resolve the issue of the wrapping menu with a workaround. However, I feel you should really be aware of the conflicting bootstrap issue and work to fix that on your next update!

Return to “Plugin Problem, Errors & Bugs”