Found a bug

Ask any plugin errors & bugs related issues here

Moderator: forum_m

revoke23

Found a bug

Post by revoke23 » August 30th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Hi!
So while working on a gallery if you have an ' (apostrophe) in the image label, you will return this error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas01_data01/23/2209923/html/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-slider-pro/lightbox-slider-pro.php on line 296" and your gallery will delete itself.

I don't know if any of the developers are aware of this, but I did want to point it out, Just in case someone else encounters the same thing.

We found it out while posting pictures where we referenced the date in the image label (i.e. Disneyland vacation '14).
It's fine we worked around it by just typing the long date, or re-labeling the images so were not using the date...

admin
Site Admin

Re: Found a bug

Post by admin » August 30th, 2014, 10:00 pm

Hi revoke23,

Thanks to you for showing an error in our plugin. We will work on this and resolve this error very soon.

Again thanks to you for purchase our plugin.

jajingle

Post by jajingle » November 12th, 2014, 10:02 pm

It's mid November and this issue still exists.

It's not just ' (apostrophe) there are other special character that break the plugin too.

I have 198 images to go in a half dozen galleries; the fact that the gallery DELETES ITSELF sets back my work exponentially.

When can we expect a solution for this?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » November 13th, 2014, 12:24 am

Hello jajingle,

In the past month we was search our new office for our company. In the past week our search was end for our office. We found a great place for our new office.

So that's a reason we are not provide you a perfect and permanent solution for this error.

In one week we will completely move our office, and then we will find a permanent solution for this error.

I think you understand our problem. I will provide you a solution very soon but now we are too busy in our office migration.

Thanks

Return to “Plugin Problem, Errors & Bugs”