several issues

Ask Enigma Premium Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug Related Issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

adrienne

several issues

Post by adrienne » August 21st, 2017, 9:53 pm

Hi there!

Recently there are several things not working/looking at my website as they used to. Updating the themes newest version didn't help, it even added some new issues.

1. the tekstbox above the service section is not showing
2. outline of the headerpictures is different, while the size of the photo's are the same
3. outline of the portfoliopictures is different, while the size of the photo's are the same
4. dates of blogposts are not correct on homepage and blogpage
5. "read more" button of blogposts is not working, it opens the same page you are on (either homepage or blogpage) instead of the blogpost itself
6. I'm using the Enigma-premium-advanced theme and it does not look like the demo-version

Can you please help me? Hope to hear from you soon!

Greetz Adrienne

support_staff

Re: several issues

Post by support_staff » August 22nd, 2017, 10:46 am

Hi,

Please send the temp access of site with URL at lizarweb[at]gmail[dot]com

Note: please mention the link of this forum in the mail.
Thanks.

adrienne

Post by adrienne » August 23rd, 2017, 1:16 am

Great, thanks so far!
I gave you temp acces and included link to this forumitem in email

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 23rd, 2017, 2:40 pm

Hi,

Your login access is not correct please mail the correct username and password.

1. Which text-box are you talking about, There is no text-box showing above the service section in your site. Please give a screenshot for this.
2. "Outline of the header-pictures is different, while the size of the photo's are the same" -
Which Outline are you talking about, let us know clearly.

Thanks.

adrienne

Post by adrienne » August 24th, 2017, 12:32 am

Hi,

OK, that's weird, I got an email telling me temp acces Weblizar changed its password.
Anyway, I added you as a new user, deleted the other one and included the link to this forumpost.

1. "There is no text-box showing above the service section in your site"
That's is the whole point, I added tekst in the service section at "Home Page Extra Option" but it is not showing at the homepage.
I'm sorry I can not include a screenshot, there's an error when I'm adding an attachment.
2. "Outline of the header-pictures is different, while the size of the photo's are the same - Which Outline are you talking about, let us know clearly"
The slider has 3 header-pictures, the pictures where uploaded in exactly the same size. But now, somehow, one of them (the one with title 'Mursi tribe') is showing larger than the other ones.
It's the same thing with the portfolio-pictures, it looks like they are all different sizes.

Thanks so far!

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 24th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Hello,

1. For your first issue just go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Theme Option ->Home Page Customizer, here just drag extra section and drop anywhere above or below of any section in the right side box and save the changes.
Take help of below screenshot -

https://s28.postimg.org/fi8n7rd31/home-customizer.png

2. For your second issue just copy the below code and paste in the Custom CSS Editor box(dashboard -> Appearance -> General Settings -> Custom CSS Editor) and save the changes -

@media only screen and (min-width:1024px) and (max-width: 1366px) {
#myCarousel .carousel-inner img.img-responsive.wp-post-image {
height: 413px;
}
}

Thanks.

adrienne

Post by adrienne » August 26th, 2017, 2:50 am

Hi,

1. I already have done that, everything was fine untill I updated the theme. The tekstbox was visible before I updated the theme. So the problem is still there.
2. Thanks!

And the other issues?

3. outline of the portfoliopictures is different, while the size of the photo's are the same. On the website looks like all the portfoliopictures are different sizes
4. dates of blogposts are not correct on homepage and blogpage
5. "read more" button of blogposts is not working, it opens the same page you are on (either homepage or blogpage) instead of the blogpost itself
6. I'm using the Enigma-premium-advanced theme and it does not look like the demo-version

Greetz Adrienne

adrienne

Post by adrienne » September 6th, 2017, 1:35 am

Hi There,

IT had been more than a week ago since my last post. I got na email on the 26th of August telling me that temp acces changed its password but the problems are still there. Is there any progress?

support_staff

Post by support_staff » September 6th, 2017, 10:15 am

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the problem with your temp access we could not logged in with this password and username it. Can you send fresh username and password again.

adrienne

Post by adrienne » September 7th, 2017, 3:16 am

OK, I sent you a new username and password

Return to “Theme Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Error & Bug”