Where Are The Image Links?

Ask Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs Related issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

catflap

Where Are The Image Links?

Post by catflap » October 7th, 2015, 10:35 pm

In the second portfolio on this page:

http://catflap.org/gallery/

all except one of the images are linked to articles on my blog but when I click on a thumbnail, using Pretty Photo, where do I see the link? I can't for the life of me find any link to click on? :shock:

catflap

Re: Where Are The Image Links?

Post by catflap » October 9th, 2015, 12:36 pm

Guys, this is quite a long time to wait without response to 3 questions for a premium plugin. Can someone please help?

catflap

Post by catflap » October 9th, 2015, 8:48 pm

Guys, this was posted on the 7th, today is the 9th. If I can't get help by the end of today then there's a good chance this will be deleted and refund requested via Paypal. Lack of support is one thing on free products but not on premiums, especially if you expect users to carry on buying your stuff.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » October 10th, 2015, 12:58 pm

Hi CatFlap.

Please refer our plugin documentation to create link gallery.

Doc Link: https://weblizar.com/documentation/plug ... folio-pro/

And let us know if any help required.

Thanks

catflap

Post by catflap » October 10th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Thank you. I'd missed the link to that documentation some how. That solved the mystery of the missing links. :shock:

catflap

Post by catflap » October 10th, 2015, 3:16 pm

One of the problems with this system and why I was confused is the image is only viewed as a thumbnail, which means it's not a true gallery. What I was hoping would happen was that the user would click on the small image to raise the full-size image in lightbox. Then if he/she clicked on the full-size image they would be re-directed to the link URL. Is this possible to implement? That way they get to view the image properly and then carry on to the link destination.

Return to “Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs”