Problem with Masonry

Ask Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs Related issues Here

Moderator: forum_m

infovanessamillscouk

Problem with Masonry

Post by infovanessamillscouk » May 16th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Hi,

I have installed the Responsive Portfolio Pro plugin at http://vanessamills.co.uk/index.php/testing and have a problem with the Masonry layout. There appears to be a space at the bottom of each image. Using Safari element inspector I can see the container for each portrait image is set to 244px X 383px whereas the actual image is 244px X 365px.

I have tried creating a new portfolio from other different random images but with the same result, the plugin consistently creates this white space below the thumbnail image.

Help please,

Ian

infovanessamillscouk

Re: Problem with Masonry

Post by infovanessamillscouk » May 16th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Found an answer, seems the theme css creating a margin-bottom:18px on the img class. To fix overwrite this attribute using either custom css for each portfolio created or add margin-botttom:0px; to the .gall-img-responsive class in the responsive-portfolio-pro/css/img-gallery.css file.

support_staff

Re: Problem with Masonry

Post by support_staff » May 17th, 2016, 10:55 am

Hello infovanessamillscouk,
its great that you found the solution by your own, if need any help in future regarding the plugin..we are always there to help you.
Thanks.

Return to “Plugin Installation, Settings & Configuration, Problem, Errors & Bugs”