Updated to latest version, slider no longer working

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

cdickson5

Updated to latest version, slider no longer working

Post by cdickson5 » January 5th, 2016, 7:49 am

I updated to the latest version and now I am getting a JQuery error on my site and the slider is not working.

Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(...).sliderPro is not a function(anonymous function) @ (index):170j @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2k.fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2m.extend.ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2J @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2

This is from the developer console. My site is "http://sumglobal.com".

The number of errors and problems in this plugin is very concerning. The fact that the only solution proposed for most issues is "give me admin access" is also very concerning. The fact that the only update produced so far (with 3 issues now submitted) broke my site is extremely concerning. There is still no solution to the need for the free version being on the site or the pro version breaks, nothing on the size issue submitted and now this. I hope there are some changes in QA and testing coming soon. Starting to search for a new solution as I am getting where I can't trust this one. :(

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”