Transition from demo to paid

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

ivanski

Transition from demo to paid

Post by ivanski » July 14th, 2016, 3:42 pm

When I was using the demo I constructed 80 or so sliders in my test site. On launching the site I decided to buy the license to use it as I thought you could insert a link. I am so disappointed by this because the link is as a text link and there is no option to just have a link on the slide image. I feel conned.

I also feel especially pissed off because when exporting the sliders to the new site which I was transferring Wordpress to I see that none of the information associated with each slide is exported. Only the slide with empty information so now I am having to reconstruct these with all the different options and having to waste a whole day's work. Not only that, but the short code is different so I have to go into each page and change the shortcode.

This is so poor, so disappointing, you should be ashamed of yourselves for this ridiculous service. You should make these things clear in the demo. Time is money and I wish I hadn't spent $21 on this.

Bad, so bad!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Transition from demo to paid

Post by admin » July 14th, 2016, 6:52 pm

Hi Ivanski,

I think you missed it.

Thia setting is already available into the plugin.

Have a look at the screenshot.

Thanks
Attachments
add-link-on-slide.png

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”