Image size in full screen - again

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

dobby14

Image size in full screen - again

Post by dobby14 » August 5th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Hi,
I updated to UR Image Slider Pro this week and I am testing sliders, such as this one with Layout 2 on the following site:

http://s502188379.online.de/wovon-hat-j ... -befreit-2

Now I find the same performance that I do not want as joovande wrote about last year (on August 4th, 2015, 12:05 am):

The aspect ratio of the image is not maintained when going to full screen slide show. Each of the images is shown as wide as the screen, but the top and the bottom of the image is cut away. Is it possible to show the image in real full size up to the top and the bottom? I would not care, if then the image does not fit into the screen, but if it were possible to move it upwards and downwards by holding the left mouse button (with the small hand then showing) to show the top and the bottom of the image as well. Up to now the small hand is showing in full screen slide show mode, but with it I can only move the image right or left.

By the way: When using UR Image Slider Pro, can I delete the free version from my wordpress admin board? I learned from this forum that both versions are not connected or based one upon the other?

I hope you can help me - thank you
Helmut

support_staff

Re: Image size in full screen - again

Post by support_staff » August 6th, 2016, 10:33 am

Hello dobby14,
We've checked the URL you sent..on full screen view, from top image is showing correctly, from bottom where title and desc appears..it is getting cut. The solution for this is add the following section of code in custom css-

Code: Select all

.sp-caption-container{
margin-top: -2px !important;
}
Note: The free version of plugin has seperate plugin, both will not affect each other if one of them is removed.
Thanks

dobby14

Post by dobby14 » August 6th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Thank you for answering that soon!

OK - I have removed the free version...

And I put the css-Code into the box at the bottom of the editing screen. (Must I do that for every new slider again? Or could I insert the code for example once for all in a plugin like "Simple Custom CSS"?

Nevertheless - my problem with cutting the top and the bottom of images that are more high than wide in the full screen slide show is not resolved. I don't mean the presentation in the lightbox, but the full screen display when you click on the diagonal double arrow in the right upper corner. Here is a new example:

http://s502188379.online.de/ostdeutsche-impressionen

You see: the image of "St. Marien" (for example) is shown as wide as the screen, but - because it's very high - you cannot see the top or the bottom of the picture. I wish that it were possible to move the image by holding the left mouse button not only to the right or left direction, but also to show the parts of the image above and down.

With greetings
Helmut

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 8th, 2016, 1:29 pm

Hello dobby14,
to align the image, paste the following section of code in custom css-

Code: Select all

.slider-pro img.sp-image{
height:100% !important;
margin-top:2.5% !important;
}
Let us know the result.
Thanks.

dobby14

Post by dobby14 » August 9th, 2016, 4:25 pm

Hello,
here is the result (please don't use the link I formerly posted again):

http://s502188379.online.de/ostdeutschland/

It's not exactly what I wanted. Now of the images that are higher than wide the top is no longer cut off, but the part below. And the part below still can't be moved into sight by holding and dragging with the left mouse button.

Can you manage one of these solutions?

Either: enabling to move images that are higher into sight by holding and dragging with the left mouse button? (my favorite solution)

Or: fitting higher images into the height of the monitor screen? (would be better than cutting the bottom from the image)

Thanks for further help
dobby14

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 10th, 2016, 11:09 am

Hello dobby14,
swiping up-down is not possible, the problem is, if the image is displayed fully in lightbox without getting cut from top and bottom (full screen view), it disturbs the size in non-lightbox view.
thanks

dobby14

Post by dobby14 » August 10th, 2016, 3:15 pm

OK,
thanks even so for all your efforts!
Helmut

support_staff

Post by support_staff » August 11th, 2016, 10:53 am

Hello dobby14 ,
We appreciate your co-operation..and please let us know for further assistance.
Thanks.

safris

Post by safris » September 12th, 2016, 9:29 pm

can you help me to put the writing on the left like this one http://prntscr.com/ch67y7

support_staff

Post by support_staff » September 14th, 2016, 10:44 am

Hello safris,
to align the text there is an option is the gallery setting "Slider Text Alignment"-
Thanks.

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”