Issue after last update

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

rlcesar

Issue after last update

Post by rlcesar » October 13th, 2016, 4:29 pm

Hello,

First of all, I have to say that I updated the Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro today, and it is a very good update. Since I updated to 5.5 ver., I didn't recieve more "error 500", so I am quite happy.

Anyway, I found a different issue after the update. I added a little code to the URISP, in order to automatically add the image file name as slide title. The code is still there after the update, so the file "ultimate-responsive-image-slider-pro.php" is not changed, but the code is not working now. I don't know too much php, but as I can see on the generated HTML, the form that manages the images is not working properlly. There is no image ID on each form, and the ID and value of each form is the same, the name of the variable that saves the real ID of the image. It is like all the php variables didn't work.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance.

support_staff

Re: Issue after last update

Post by support_staff » October 14th, 2016, 11:03 am

Hello rlcesar,
please share the gallery URL where you are using the "Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro" plugin.
Thanks

rlcesar

Post by rlcesar » October 18th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Hi,

The issue appears on the administration zone, anyway, you can see the plugin working on any post of this site: www.emocionfotografica.com

support_staff

Post by support_staff » October 19th, 2016, 10:32 am

Hello rlcesar,
please share the temp access at lizarweb[at]gmail[dot]com
We'll test the plugin with the changes you've made and let you know the results.
Thanks

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”