layout 5 thumbnail resize and text fit

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

kimberlyallard

layout 5 thumbnail resize and text fit

Post by kimberlyallard » July 1st, 2018, 10:18 pm

I asked this under my previous topic, but felt I needed to make a specific post regarding this so it wouldn't get lost.

I am using the layout 5 slideshow with thumbnails on the right for an artist. She wants to have the titles and description (work size and medium) for each work. Everything looks good except for these two issues:

2. The thumbnail size them selves are okay, but they just show a small portion of the work - as if the size of the image has not been shrunk down to fit. I don't mind that it is cropped and doesn't show the entire piece, but it needs to show more of the whole image.

The best place to view both issues is to go here: http://www.kathleenkanemurrell.com/home ... f-a-dress/

The margin between the thumbnails and the title/description could be a little smaller.

support_staff

Re: layout 5 thumbnail resize and text fit

Post by support_staff » July 2nd, 2018, 12:41 pm

Hi kimberlyallard ,

For layout - 5
- For close the margin a little between the thumbs and the text apply css in custom css section and save the settings.
- And image not view properly in thumbnail

Custom CSS-

#example5_658 .sp-thumbnail-text {
width: 189px;
}
#example5_658 .sp-thumbnail-image {
width: 100%;
}

Thanks.

kimberlyallard

Post by kimberlyallard » July 2nd, 2018, 8:34 pm

That did it. Thanks!

support_staff

Post by support_staff » July 3rd, 2018, 11:17 am

Hi kimberlyallard ,

- If you like our support please review us. link here - https://wordpress.org/plugins/ultimate- ... r/#reviews

Thanks.

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”