Showing Title and Description on Mobile Phones

Ask your query related with Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro plugin In this Forum

Moderator: forum_m

cyberfly

Showing Title and Description on Mobile Phones

Post by cyberfly » July 16th, 2018, 1:25 am

Hi

Is it possible to show the Title, Description on iPhone? I do see the issues with this ie text completly overlaying the image, but I need to slow at least the 'read more' and tap on the image to go to the read more link - is this possible?

I'm using Pro and layout 3.

Many thanks

support_staff

Re: Showing Title and Description on Mobile Phones

Post by support_staff » July 16th, 2018, 11:11 am

Hi cyberfly ,

- We do not view title and description on mobile screen because the mobile screen has less display view
- But if you want to view display title and desc on mobile set this custom css in file
- We suggest showing the only description on mobile and set your link and result is look like this --> https://s8.postimg.cc/5e5991r05/img.png
- Follow this instruction

1. Goto your plugin folder and find the file "urisp-layout-3"
2. Open this file text editor and goto the line number 230 here you show display:none; replace it with display:block; it's for your description
3. Same work for the title but we do not suggest it. goto line number 240 here you show display:none; replace it with display:block; it's for your title
4. Add a link like https://www.youtube.com in Slide Link URL and save the setting
-important - the read more link is open when will set description on your description field so we suggest set description as title and not work on point number 3
5. Save the file and check it your result.
6. If you want to decrease the slider speed find the setting name is "Slider Transition Speed" and set it, save the settings

- If you are unable to do this work please notify us.

Thanks.

Return to “Ultimate Responsive Image Slider Pro”