Responsive Gallery Pro and wp-featherlight [resolved]

Ask any plugin errors & bugs related issues here

Moderator: forum_m

casa51

Responsive Gallery Pro and wp-featherlight [resolved]

Post by casa51 » November 13th, 2017, 12:43 am

Hi,
I'm using Enigma Pro. I'm using some single pics and also one or more small galleries in my blogs. Single pics should be enlarged by plugin wp-featherlight, galleries enlarged with Responsive Gallery Pro. I tested Responsive Gallery Light in combination with wp-featherlight and all worked fine. After purchase and installing Gallery Pro wp-featherlight doesn't work anymore. Any hints or ideas what's the reason?
Best regards

casa51

Re: Responsive Gallery Pro and wp-featherlight

Post by casa51 » November 13th, 2017, 1:01 am

Sorry for the inconvenience with multiple posts. In Google Chrome I got some fatal errors when submitting the post (something with directory /var/run/....), so I tried a few times. In Edge Browser I observed that the post though was submitted ... :oops:

support_staff

Post by support_staff » November 13th, 2017, 12:02 pm

hi casa51,

We have tested the theme with Enigma Pro theme, wp-featherlight plugin and responsive photo gallery pro. But on our system they all are working. that's why Please share the website URL with us, so we can find out more about the problem.

Thank you.

casa51

Post by casa51 » November 13th, 2017, 1:56 pm

Hi,
I've made 2 test Blogs, one with a responsive gallery light, one with responsive galllery pro. You can see the difference when clicking on the single Picture in the posts. In gallery light wp-featherlight displays a full screen with a close button in the right upper corner without leaving the site. In gallery pro version I have to click on the browsers back button to return to the post.

gallery light URL: http://presse-wk.de/test-featherlight-gallery-light/

gallery pro URL: http://presse-wk.de/test-featherlight-gallery-pro/

Both plugins gallery light and gallery pro are active, setting gallery light inactive doesn't change anything.

Please note, the site is momentarily under construction and normally in maintenance mode, so pls if you find out what's wrong (or what I'm doing wrong) let me know that I can switch back to maintenance ;)

Best regards

support_staff

Post by support_staff » November 14th, 2017, 12:14 pm

Hi casa51,

We checked you test pages, we have found javascript errors. We will fix it but we need temp access to the website. Please share website URL and temp access to the website with us. Login to https://weblizar.com/amember/helpdesk, with the same credential of the forum. Generate the ticket and share temp access to your website with us, we will fix the issue.

If you face any problem then you can share access to our mail id, lizarweb [at] gmail [dot] com, also.

Thank you.

casa51

Post by casa51 » November 14th, 2017, 2:04 pm

Hi Support Staff,

done.

support_staff

Post by support_staff » November 14th, 2017, 4:28 pm

hi casa51,

Thank you for sharing website access to us. We fix the issue, now the featherlight and responsive photo gallery pro plugins are working together. you can check it one on your test pages:
http://presse-wk.de/test-featherlight-gallery-pro/

Please notify us after checking the pages.

Thank you.

casa51

Post by casa51 » November 14th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Hi,

the Problem is solved by Support staff, and this Topic can be marked and closed. They did a fast and nice Job !! I really appreciate it !!

Best regards

Return to “Plugin Problem, Errors & Bugs”