HOT DEAL : 36+ WordPress Themes & Plugins Bundle with Lifetime Update & Uses Only $99 For more Detail to Click Here

New iPhone 7 Feature List

10 Comments

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/weblizar/public_html/wp-content/themes/weblizar-site-august-09/comment-function.php on line 8

youssef September 10, 2016 at 8:59 am

IPhone 7 vs 7 Plus Which the best ?
http://goo.gl/xDr2jM

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/weblizar/public_html/wp-content/themes/weblizar-site-august-09/comment-function.php on line 8

Nimra Habib September 15, 2016 at 5:52 am

Good information
plz also check my technology blog http://imhabib.com

Daniel September 26, 2016 at 12:09 am

I just did an experiment with the waterproof feature. I dunked my iPhone 7 Plus in a beer stein full of water to see if they’d pass the test. And the result was good. I even played some Justin Bieber music while it was underwater in the glass, and it pumped out sound like normal.

Surabhi Shringi September 29, 2016 at 6:25 am

we appreciate your efforts, thanks for being updated.

Surabhi Shringi September 29, 2016 at 6:29 am

Hi,
As per the configuration both are almost same…there is the minor difference in both. You can use as per your requirement.
Thanks.

اخبار فناوری October 5, 2016 at 11:20 am

I Want to buy a Iphone7

But Galaxy Note 7 is So Good

Can Someone Help Me With This Which phone I Buy? Thanks

Jenny Jonson November 9, 2016 at 6:43 am

Perfect smartphone! Just purchased the iphone 7 recently in kuwait. The battery life is good unless you are doing something that involves a lot of processing power. Camera quality is one of the best ever.

Surabhi Shringi November 21, 2016 at 10:58 pm

The both iPhone are good , there is a minor difference. You can use as per your requirement. As per the configuration both are almost same…

pascal November 27, 2016 at 7:33 am

I find the iPhone 7 a bit over priced for here in Europe due to the large taxes apple uses for people that live in Europe countries but I still like to have one

Surabhi Shringi November 28, 2016 at 12:32 am

Firstly congrats for your new iPhone 7.
In many countries, most selling product price became increased. Just like as you say in Europe you paid a bit over priced.