Follow these steps, to generate Site Key and Secret key for configuring this feature In Google Captcha Plugin
1. Visit https://www.google.com/recaptcha And Press ‘Get ReCAPTCHA’ button at top-right and login
2. If you are signed in into Google account it will not ask for login details otherwise get signed in.
3. First remove the old keys if you have of your domain otherwise google site key are not supported
4. Now you can see new page ‘Register New Site´ Fill the all information Under Register New Site:
• Fill Site Label
• Select The reCAPTCHA v2
• Enter Your Site Domain
• Accept the terms of service
• And click the registration button
Now It will take you to the site key page and create Site Key and Secret Key
Copy your keys and add Google Captcha Setting . These created keys can be used in our Admin-Custom-Login plugin and you can make your WordPress site Captcha ready.
Thank you for reading this post.
Thanks for sharing this types of article. I read your all article. you do good work keep up it bro.