Here we are shared Newsletter Subscription Form Plugin Documentation. We are explaining about installation, configuration and publishing the Newsletter Subscription Form Plugin.
1. Subscriber Form show from widget and shortcodes:
Newsletter Form via Shortcode :
Newsletter Form via widget :
2. Easy Integrations with Email Marketing Service:
MailChimp and all MadMimi email marketing services
3. Auto & Manual Notification To Subscribers
4. Notify All and selected Subscriber
There are 3 ways to install this plugin
1. Select a theme from list ( See Image : Point 1 )
2. Then click on activate button. ( See Image : Point 2 )
Note : Your selected theme will show by [nls_form] shortcode. Use this shortcode at post and page content area. fore more details go to this link Newsletter Form via Shortcode.
For Showing at widget (Left,right,footer sidebar): go to this link Newsletter Form via widget.
Skin layout has some theme options
Theme Color Schemes : Change theme color scheme by default and custom color picker option
1. Default color (See below image)
2. Custom color (See below image)
3. Theme Font family : This select drop down box have +500 font family to change font-family of all section coming soon and another page template.
4. Header Content settings : Change font size of logo, header title, Sub title, description
1. Social Icon On/Off : Show/hide the social icon from the form template. ( See below Image )
2. Open as new tab : social link will open a new tab when you on this setting.
General Settings : Select subscriber settings ( See Image : Point 1)
1. Show Subscriber form : Show/Hide the Subscriber form section from page template. ( See Image : Point 2 )
2. Form general settings : Fill all details like Subscriber form section Heading, Sub-Heading, add relative font awesome Icon and description. ( See Image : Point 3 )
3. Subscriber form settings
1. Add a button text for subscribe button.
2. Add the placeholder of First/last Name, Email box. ( See Image : Point 4 )
3. Add a color for Subscriber Button text Color on hover and Placeholder color. ( See Image : Point 5 )
4. Add some text for subscriber form
1. Subscribe Success Message
2. Subscribe Invalid Message
4. Already Subscribed Information Message
5. Invalid details send error Message. ( See Image : Point 6 )
Enable Email Based Subscriber : Enable the option to send a message to Subscriber user to confirm his subscription. ( See Image : Point 2 )
PHP has a built-in function called mail() that allows you to send the email. The advantage of mail() is that it’s very easy to use. we have two option WP-Mail and PHP-Mail
WP-Mail (WordPress mail function) : Select WP-Mail from option list ( See Image : Point 1 )
Add Mail Id: You just add your mail id to use for sending a message from your mail id to user for getting the confirmation for the subscription. (See Image : Point 2 )
PHP Mail Settings : Select PHP mail from option list ( See Image : Point 1 )
You just add your mail id to use for sending a message from your mail id to user for getting the confirmation for the subscription. ( See Image : Point 2 )
SMTP Mail Settings : Select SMTP mail from option list ( See Image : Point 1 )
SMTP mail needs valid details of SMTP host, port number, Set The Encryption System( SSL / TLS ) username and password. ( See Image: Point 2,3,4,5 )
You can find all other SMTP Server configuration settings HERE
Mail Chimp and Mad Mimi email marketing services : Please check our Mail Chimp and Mad Mimi blog.
Auto Mail sent : Mail to a user when the site will launch.
Select Users for manual E-mail :
Manual mail form settings :
1. Select users as All Users/Selected Users/Pending Users/Active Users/Already E-Mail Users. ( See Image : Point 1 )
2. Add a subject of sent mail ( See Image : Point 2 )
3. Add a message body of sent mail ( See Image : Point 3 )
4. Click to send Button for mail sent to selected users ( See Image : Point 4 )
Subscriber Users list table :
All users show in table as first and last name, email, date and subscriber status( pending, active, mail sent )and Arrange the table in ascending/descending order
Note : There is two delete button for deleting the data as selected subscriber and all subscriber. they both button will show when data table has at least one user detail.
Leave a Reply