Searching the internet will let you come across some of the best link building tools, perfectly categorized for 2019. The same exact tools have used for getting backlinks from some of the selected sites as well. Going through the internet is tough and choosing only one among the lot can prove to be a tough call to make. But, it is really important that you check out more about the link building tools and then aim for the best one in this regard. If the matter is associate with Dental SEO help, then do care to create a link for the building tools first before getting hold of the right option.
It is one of the largest backlink indexes available, which is widely used these days. Ahrefs is one link building software suite, which is designed for SEO pros. It comprises of lot of features, which have nothing to do with the idea of link building.
1. The section comprises of solid keyword research tool and a content explorer for finding some of the popular content.
2. You can even get to track the ranking through this tool and work on technical SEO site audits as well.
3. Even though Ahrefs is known to have some of the major features, it is easier for the non-technical pros to use it. The pricing is subject to vary between $99 and $999 per month.
4. The best feature of this tool is “Link Intersect.” This cool feature will help you to see the sites, which are link to competitions but not you. The link will show who linked to Moz and Ahrefs.
5. In case, someone links to your competitors, it does not always mean they will link to you. But, if you come across someone linking to two of your competitors, then you will have a better chance of getting link from that site.
Now, you have the opportunity to actually find some of the guest posting opportunities and even manage the campaigns, you are dealing with. It is true that Guest Blogging can be one huge pain. That’s when Guest Post Tracker comes as a surprise.
1. It is mainly a proper combination of a minimum of 1500+ sites that will accept the guest posts. Even the software can use for managing the campaigns.
2. For someone who is mostly associated with guest posts, this tool is quit easier to use and help you through the guest posting option a lot better.
3. The pricing is a one-time free, which will be at $99. Here, the favorite feature is called Categories.
4. If you are sick of finding some topic, then you can search the sites in the Guest Post Tracker by the said category. It can be anything from dental to finance, fashion, food, sports and more.
Now, the time has come when you need to find bloggers for outreaching the campaigns through GroupHigh. If you want people to just link to site, you might have to master blogger outreach.
What will be the first step of any outreach campaign?
1. GroupHigh actually claims to have the largest blog search engine in the world. After testing it out, you might have to agree to this point.
2. The big selling point of GroupHigh is to make the services easier for people to find bloggers. It can be for anything, whether content promotion or link building, straight up.
3. It comprises of a built-in outreach platform as well, which can be well used for sending some of the outreached emails.
4. The pricing of this tool will be within $99 to $299 per month and the favorite feature got to be Metrics.
5. It is really nice to have a giant list of the blogs within your niche. But, the main question is how will you know which bloggers are absolutely worth it? That’s when the Metrics features of GroupHigh come into action.
6. You easily get the chance to sort and then filter bloggers depending on the Domain Authority, size of the audience, social media followers and there are so much more.
Now, you have the liberty to scale the link building campaigns through BuzzStream. BuzzStream is one outreach platform, which will always help you to stay organized with the email outreach. So, in place of spreadsheets and some of the random Gmail inboxes, you can always use BuzzStream to track conversations and then manage the campaigns effectively across various projects.
1. At first, you have to find the websites using the Discovery tool, in-built with the site. Or you can try to upload a series of sites within your niche, which you are planning to reach out to.
2. After that, you asked to use the BuzzStream for finding out more about the contact info. As the final stage, you have to connect email with the BuzzStream. It will actually let you reach out to some people within platform.
3. If you want, you can dig deep into the reporting to see status of every email along with the follow up that you might have sent.
4. The pricing will be vast, starting from $24 and ending at $999 per month. The favorite feature of this tool got to be Custom Fields.
5. This custom field can work more or less act like the bread and butter of this tool. It can easily help you to organize and then customize the campaigns in the way you want.
6. Once you have entered some points, there are some breakdowns you will come across. The first one is Not Yet Researched. Here, you can save the prospect as qualified but have not prepped out for its outreach. Some of the other options in here Prepped for Outreach, Not Started, Attempting to Reach, In Talks, Waiting for Result and more.
These are some of the many tools, which are primarily associate with the link building category. The market has so many other options for you to select as well.