It is clear that websites have become every small or big company’s storefront. This is the reality that practitioner businesses like a para-medical service, Physiotherapist, orthodontist or dental surgery need to keep in mind since the number of online users continues to soar.
The following are some tips and tricks you should keep in mind while designing a new and engaging dental site.
One thing visitors need on the websites when they visit is clear and concise information right at the beginning.
Yes, as important as design is, it is important to pay attention to what online users are normally looking for when searching for dental sites. One way to ensure that your website captures visitors is to address these common questions as quickly as possible. Have the following highlighted on your landing page:
1.The location, hours of operation, and contact information
2.All credentials linked to your dental office
3.Introduce yourself to visitors
4.Mention services offered by your dental office
5. Forms of payments accepted, including the insurance plans accepted
Online users don’t like sites that are not easy to navigate. A dental office has a lot of information to share with visitors, and it is easy to make things confusing if you do not carefully organize all information.
Figuring out this part of your site design means you’ll have to identify all information and be able to categorize it; this is vital. The easiest way to organize your site is to create an intuitive navigation bar with drop-down menus.
You can include some of the following, but you can add more if you have more than a few categories to share:
2.More about the office
4.Details about Insurance
5. Services offered
6.Blog posts or news
Quality is very important when designing a dental website. You are going to use images and perhaps even some graphics throughout your site, but if you use these incorrectly, they can hurt you. Believe it or not, online users can tell the difference between low-quality images and high-quality images.
Low images are going to make your website or dental office’s storefront look unkempt like you don’t care or aren’t authentic. These are not the kind of thoughts you want your clients to have while perusing your site.
When it comes to images and graphics, there is a lot to consider, so it is important to have a designer that understands the importance of images.
Be sure to have the designer who offers a number of examples of visual styles that could be produced for a dental office like yours. The following are some things to keep in mind when gathering the images or graphics that are going to be used:
1. Consider hiring a professional photographer who can create the style you need. Authentic photos make you more authentic and can showcase the office better. Stock images are an option, but some images are so overused that visitors may recognize them, and that won’t reflect well on you.
2. Be sure to have a photographer to photograph the action. Online users want to see you and your staff at work, not just standing or posing.
3. It is vital that your photographer does not take empty photographs. Sure, it may be easier to photograph the office when no one is there, but it also makes people think you don’t have patients, which is not a good look for the dental practice.
4. Ask the photographer to take smiling pictures. People are already nervous about going to see the dentist, so showing people in discomfort is only going to make things worse.
5. Be sure to declutter the areas that are going to be photographed. Too much stuff can make the dental office feel busy. Some visitors may even think that your office is too small and disorganized. There are some visitors who might feel claustrophobic if there is too much stuff in the background of a photograph, so avoid this.
It is important that your dental web design includes a good About Us page. It is here where potential customers get to meet the team, and they do want to meet the people working at this dental office.
The problem is that you’ve got to find a way to make sure each of your warm personalities comes across, or you have to find a way to impress those who end up visiting your page.
A lot of these visitors have seen a few of these pages before, so you have to make sure yours is memorable. The following are some things to consider:
1. Create a slow-moving portrait, making everyone almost come to life when visitors least expect it.
2. Add personable information, like what superpower each member would like to have or favorite TV show.
3. Play around with the format; consider adding personal anecdotes or allow employees to be a little funny, even with their portraits.
Visitors to your dental site are like most online users; they want a simple site that is easy to navigate and is easy on the eyes. You don’t want your site to feel confusing or too overwhelming, which is the reason you need to work on making sure your site is simplified.
Now, site simplification is not easy because it forces you to get objective about your website, and it forces you to trim all the fat. There are a number of ways you can simplify a site, and the following are some tips worth considering:
1. Ensure that 20 percent of your site’s page is offering 80 percent of the information users are looking for. Eliminate anything else.
2. Make sure the most important information is above the fold of each page. Most people spend their time above the fold.
3. Do your best to either consolidate pages or delete pages as much as possible.
Be sure to keep in mind that you don’t have to undertake this project on your own. There are a number of website designers out there that can help you figure out the best way to present your site.
Remember to stick to a designer who already knows a thing or two about the dental industry so that you get the most for your buck.
Allow your site to be tested a few times by regular online users because the public may be able to point out flaws that can be tightened up before your designer finishes the site.
Feature Image, Pixabay, CC0 License
digital marketing has a large career path and you can make your career in this by getting seo training.