Now we consider the few trends which will dominate the 2017-18.
- SSL and HTTPS:SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ) and HTTPS ( Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure ) are cryptographic protocols that are secured through TLS (Transfer Layer Secure) by three layers of protection:
- The transferred data would be encrypted.
- Data, when being transferred, cannot be modified or corrupted without detection.
- Data would be authenticated to prove that the users are communicating with the intended website.
HTTPS gives you an edge over HTTP. Google prefers sites that are more secure. So when it comes to Google ranking and SEO, Google gives more preference to Secured websites, HTTPS websites. And users also left sites after receiving security alerts. So, nowadays it becomes more important to secure website.
- Google AMP:Today 80% of the internet users own a smartphone, having a responsive website becomes more necessary. So, if you don’t have a responsive website then make it. But if you have then you must work on loading speed of website on mobile. Because users prefer those websites which load very fast. Users lose interest in a website if it takes more than 3 seconds to load.Therefore, Google introduced AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is essential for a faster website. Integrating Google AMP gives you a fair advantage over the other websites in the following ways: Bollywood News
- AMP provides an improved mobile search experience
- AMP pages are SEO friendly and are preferred by Google which is why Google gives a ranking boost to the AMPed pages
Other benefits, it will also ensure that your page comes up in the carousel showcasing top content along with other AMPed websites. An AMPed page is 4X faster and uses 8X lesser data compared to traditional mobile optimized pages.
- WordPress 4.9:WordPress 4.9 will be another major release of 2017. This latest version will bring forth the theme of code editing, plugins and themes management and a user-friendly way to customize a website. It will turn up with the theme of editing code, managing plugins, and themes and be using a user-centric way to customize a site. Learn about all the features of WordPress 4.9
- PHP:PHP is a scripting language and used by more than 80% of the websites. It is free and easy to work but also works great with Content Management Systems. PHP will let the developer integrate the platform across the various platform.PHP is flexible offers various extensions and add-ons is embeddable and offers various frameworks.Other than that, it supports both database management systems and open source databases. WordPress, also a Content Management System, which covers the 27% of website market, uses PHP.PHP also released new versions. Most developers use PHP 5.6, but PHP 7 is released.
Here are Top PHP CMS that you can learn.
All web development trends, we share, will surely help to make a better website. Which will be more secure, attractive, with great UI and the best part of it, will develop a fully functional website in less time than we take. But be ready to update with new web technologies as technology is being updated very fast and so are people and companies and brands.