Have you recently built a new website? Are you looking for an SEO guy to help you rank your website better? Do you want more traffic and better visibility for your website? If all these questions are circling in your mind, then this blog is going to help you.
Today, we are going to talk about how to make high-quality backlinks for your website if you are an SEO learner joined at the intermediate level then this blog is going to benefit you for sure.
The first question remains intact,
What are backlinks?
A backlink is a link on any other website that redirects the user back to your website through which you gather a lot of traffic and an online reputation of being a trustworthy website(if the backlink is coming from a trustworthy source). In simpler and shorter words, it is an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.
In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a web page. A page with a lot of backlinks tended to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google. This is still true to a large extent.
Now, we’ll come back to our topic of the day,
Also, Check the Link Building Guide in 2024:
How To Make High-Quality Backlinks?
Here is the best way to create high-quality backlinks for your website. Explore each:
1. Blog Commenting
Blog commenting is one of the best ways for SEO to build high-quality backlinks. You can get lots of traffic by blog commenting. To make blog comments you need to find keyword-related sites. Go to Google.com and search with the below terms.
Your Keyword in URL: .com
“Your Keyword” site:.gov inurl: blog “post a comment”
“Your Keyword” site:.edu inurl: blog “post a comment”
“Your Keyword” “This blog uses premium CommentLuv”
“Your Keyword” “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
“Your Keyword” “add to this list” site:squidoo.com
2. Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is still one of the most popular and quality SEO methods to build high-quality backlinks. But you need to find your keyword-related blogs. Guest blogging can bring thousands of quality visitors along with high-quality backlinks.
terms to find a guest blogging site:
“Your Keyword” guest writer
“Your Keyword” guest blog post writer
“Your Keyword” submit content
“Your Keyword” Submit article
“Your Keyword” submit post
“Your Keyword” submit blog post
“Your Keyword” add an article
“Your Keyword” add blog post
“Your Keyword” adds content
“Your Keyword” guest blogger wanted
“Your Keyword” Write for us
3. Directory Submission
Directory submission can help you to get Google page rank, increase domain authority, increase page authority, and increase search engine visibility.
Use the terms to find the right directory for your site:
“Your Keyword” directory
“Your Keyword” * directory
Your Keyword * “aquarium”
intitle: directory “Your Keyword”
inurl: directory “Your Keyword”
“list of “Your Keyword” sites”
“list * “Your Keyword” sites”
“list * “Your Keyword” * sites”
“recommended links” “Your Keyword”
“recommended sites” Your Keyword”
“favorite links” Your Keyword”
“favorite sites” Your Keyword”
People Also Check: How to Find and Use the Right Backlink Maker?
4. Forum Posting
Forum posting is my favorite SEO method to build high-quality backlinks. It can increase your site visibility in search engines just like magically. It
Use the below terms to find your keyword-related forums:
Your Keyword inurl:/forum
“Your Keyword” forum
“Your Keyword Forum”
intitle:” Your Keyword” forum
inurl:” Your Keyword” forum
Here is a glossary of common terms related to backlinks that you should know:
- Link Juice: When a web page links to any of your articles or your website’s homepage, it passes “link juice”. This link juice helps with the ranking of the article and also improves the domain authority. As a blogger, you can stop passing link juice by using a no-follow tag.
- No-Follow Link: When a website links to another website, but the link has a no-follow tag, that link does not pass link juice. No-follow links are not useful concerning the ranking of a page as they do not contribute anything. In general, a webmaster uses the no-follow tag when he/she is linking out to an unreliable site.
- Example: Links from comments on other blogs.
- Do-Follow Link: By default, all the links that you add to a blog post are do-follow links, and these pass link juice.
- Linking Root Domains: This refers to the number of backlinks coming into your website from a unique domain. Even if a website has linked to your website ten times, it will only be considered as one linked root domain.
- Low-Quality Links: Low-quality links are links that come from harvested sites, automated sites, spam sites, or even porn sites. Such links do far more harm than good. This is one reason you should be careful when buying backlinks.
- Internal Links: Links that go from one page to another within the same domain are called internal links. The process itself is referred to as internal linking or interlinking.
- Anchor Text: Text that is used for hyperlinks is called anchor text. Anchor text backlinks work great when you are trying to rank for particular keywords.
Check Latest: How To Make High Quality Backlinks For Your Website
Advantages of backlinks in SEO:
Before I talk about the advantages of backlinks, you need to know that much has changed concerning backlinks in the past couple of years.
There was a time when even low-quality links helped in ranking a site.
But now, the whole landscape of backlinking has changed.
It is important to have backlinks from quality sites, and those backlinks should be contextual. If for example, you have a site about fish, and you are creating links from other niche sites about monkeys, these links will be of no use. Your goal should be to get links from authoritative and relevant sites.
These are all methods through which you can search for relevant types of blogs that suit your business niche and can make high-quality backlinks to attain better ranking and better visibility in search engines.
If I’ve left any other option or you’ve got something more to add, feel free to comment in the comment section below.
I hope you’ve learned a bit about how to make high-quality backlinks for your blog or your website. Also as a bonus, we’ve How To Use Instagram To Promote Your Business. A quick guide to making the best use of Instagram.