Facebook Feed Pro is an integrated Facebook Feed system which allows you to showcase your live Facebook feed on your website. The Facebook Feed Pro allows you to display a completely responsive, customizable and search engine crawlable version of your Facebook profile, page or group feed on your own website. No more ugly iframes! Super simple to set up and the number of customization options to seamlessly match the look and feel of your site.
Before starting to use your Facebook Feed Pro Plugin, be prepared with your Facebook Access Token.
First, download your plugin package from your Weblizar Amember Account.
Upload Plugin package zip folder using plugin installer WordPress option Otherwise Any FTP (FileZilla). We recommend you upload plugin zip package using FTP( FileZilla/Bitwise), In your host-server-directory\wp-content\plugin.
After Uploading, Install & Activate Facebook Feed Pro plugin on your WordPress site.
After successful installation of Facebook Feed Pro plugin, we will start plugin customization by clicking on Facebook Feed Pro option on left side of the admin bar.
Once you’ll click on the Facebook Feed Pro for customization, a window will open with these features,
Now, let’s cover each option one by one.
Feed section contains all your previously made feeds. Here you can edit or delete your built Facebook Feed and you can also copy the Facebook Feed shortcode on any of the pages or posts.
Add new button lets you add newest Facebook Feeds with all new settings. Facebook Feed allows you to create Unlimited Feeds from Unlimited Facebook profiles, groups or pages.
Let us look at all of these settings one by one starting off with FEED SETTINGS, followed by TIMELINE/POST OPTIONS, EVENT OPTIONS, SOCIAL SHARING OPTIONS.
Choose Page, Group or Profile: Choose whether you want to show your Facebook Profile, Page or Groups Feed.
Page URL, Group ID, Access Token: Submit your page URL for Page, Group ID for Group and Access Token if you choose Profile as a feed option.
Generate Your Access Token from HERE
Content type – Timeline
1. Content-Type: Choose between complete Timeline or any Specific content type
2. Show Posts By: Choose whether you want to show content posted by you only or by everyone on your timeline
3. Post Type: Choose which type of posts will be visible in the feeds
4. Select Layout: Full-width, Half-width, Thumbnail
5. Light-box Styles: Choose how you want to display your images on-click.
Content type – Specific
1. Use Page’s: Choose which of the following content you want to display specifically
2. Lightbox Style: Choose an image preview style
3. Layout: Select in how many columns you want to display your content
Hover Effect: Choose mouse hover style from all the available effects from the drop-down (Only works with Content-Type: Specific)
Hover Color: Select your choice of hover color from the color picker given
Number of Posts: Choose how many recent posts you want to show on your feed.
Loading Effect: Pick an interesting loading effect which will come in action when your content is loading
Show Header: Decide whether you want to show or hide your Cover Image, Profile Picture, Likes Count(for page), Friends Count(for profile), Members Count(for group)
1. Post Background Color: Decide what will be the background color for all your posts
2. Post Font Color: Pick a font color for your posts content
3. Post Font Size: Choose a font size for your posts content
4. Show Post Author Image: Make a choice whether you want to display image of the person who has posted the content
5. Show Post Author Name: Decide whether you want to display name of the person who has posted the content
6. Show Post Date: Decide whether you want to show the date when post was posted originally
7. Show Comments Author Name: Choose whether you want to show commenters name
8. Show Comments Author Image: Choose whether you want to show commenters image
9. Show Comments Message(description): Choose whether you want to show the comment
10. Show Comments Reply Count: Show/Hide the reply count on each comment
11. Show Likes: Show/Hide likes count on each post
1. Event Background Color: Decide what will be the background color for all your events
2. Event Font Color: Pick a font color for the content of your events
3. Event Font Size: Choose a font size for the content of your events
4. Show Event Image: Show/Hide your Event image
5. Show Event Title: Show/Hide your Events title
6. Show Event Date: Show/Hide your Events date
7. Show Event Place: Show/Hide your Events place
8. Show Event Interested: Show count of the people who are interested in your event
9. Show Event Going: Show count of the people who are attending your event
10. Show Event Buy Ticket: Show/Hide buy ticket link on your feeds
11. Show Event Description: Show/Hide your events description
1. Show Share Buttons: Show/Hide social sharing buttons
2. Show Facebook Button: Show/Hide Facebook from the list of social sharing buttons
3. Show Twitter Button: Show/Hide Twitter from the list of social sharing buttons
4. Show Google+ Button: Show/Hide Google+ from the list of social sharing buttons
5. Show Linkedin Button: Show/Hide Linkedin from the list of social sharing buttons
6. Show View on Facebook: On enabling this option, a user will be redirected to post location on facebook
7. Image Onclick: Decide what will happen when a user will click on any type of media
8. Google Font: Pick a decent google font to match with the content on your website
Choose Page, Group or Profile: Choose whether you want to show your Facebook Profile, Page or Groups Feed
Page URL, Group ID, Access Token: Provide Page URL(For Page), Group ID and Access Token(For Group) and Access Token(For Profile)
Generate Your Access Token from HERE
Select Layout: Layout for your feed (Full-width or Half-width)
Font Style: Choose the best-suited font style from Google and Simple Fonts
LightBox Styles: Choose an image preview style
Show Header: Show/Hide cover image of your feed
Action: Show/Hide call-to-action buttons from your feed (Like page and share button)
Page Logo: Show/Hide your Profile Picture(For Profile) and Page Picture(For Page)
Like Count: Show/Hide Like Count or Member Count from your feeds(Works only for Page or Group)
Logo Title: Show/Hide name of your Group, Page or Profile
Show Menu: Show/Hide menu options (Post, Photos, Videos, Events)
Show Post: Show/Hide your posts from the post tab
Show Logo: Show/Hide your profile picture
Author: Show/Hide Author name from the post
Share: Show/Hide share button from the posts
Description: Show/Hide post description from the posts
Limit: Limit the number of photos visible on your feed
Show Album: Show/Hide your albums from your photos tab
Show Photos: Show/Hide your photos from your photos tab
Show Both: Show/Hide both your albums and photos from your photos tab
Photo Limit: Limit number of photos visible on your photos tab
Album Limit: Limit number of albums visible on your photos tab
Show Video: Show/Hide your videos from video tab
Show Title: Show/Hide your video title from video tab
Show Description: Show/Hide your video description from video tab
Limit: Limit number of videos visible on your video tab
Show Event: Show/Hide your events from the event tab
Show Title: Show/Hide your events titles from the event tab
Show Description: Show/Hide your events description from the event tab
Show Share: Show/Hide sharing options from the event tab
Limit: Limit number of events visible on your event tab
Add any custom CSS in the box given below to make necessary changes in your plugin.
Facebook Feed Pro plugin allows you to select which section you want to showcase on your page or post. Just tick the necessary blocks out of all the available sections and check live preview of your changes. After getting the desired layout, copy this shortcode [facebook_feed_tabs] to any page, post or widget where you want to show your Facebook live feed.
For any other help or queries, visit our helpdesk or you can mail us your queries at LIZARWEB[AT]GMAIL[DOT]COM